Classic S'Hug® With Tunnel Sleeves In Champagne
- NO STRETCH
- SOME STRETCH
- VERY STRETCHY
Our exclusive cardigan wrap is smartly designed with patented hiddenvsleeves that allows you to wear the S'HUG® in dozens of ways. Crafted with a touch of cashmere for exceptional softness. Unbelievably cozy yet polished to take with you wherever you go while leaving your hands free. Perfect to layer over a tee with your favorite jeans or leggings for a casual outing or over a dress or gown for a dressier look. Perfect for you or as a gift for someone special.
- Style Number: AD2A500006
- Hand Wash
- Main Fabric Content: 50% Nylon, 40% Viscose, 5% Cashmere, 5% Wool
- Model is 5'9.5" / 177cm
- Your dress should be a perfect fit. If you’re between two sizes, we recommend ordering both as sizes are selling out quickly. Then, simply keep the one that fits you best and return the other.
- * S’HUG® can be worn as a cardigan, wrap or scarf
- Due to variances in computer monitors and mobile screen settings as well as various settings for brightness and contrast, there may be a slight color differentiation between the color displayed on our website from the actual color of our products.
We offer free Standard Ground shipping for all orders over $300. We offer expedited shipping services at an additional charge. These shipping options are only available to US customers.See full shipping policy
We will gladly accept returns for items purchased on our website within 30 days of delivery date for a full refund with a copy of the original invoice. Final sale items, face masks and shape-wear are not able to be returned for a refund.
We will deduct a fee of $9.95 when using one of our shipping labels for your return. Each additional item has a $5 fee.See full return policy
How To Measure At Home
This guide will make a recommendation based on your bust, waist, and hip measurement. You can take these measurements at home using a measuring tape as follows:
- Bust: Wrap the measuring tape loosely around the fullest part of your bust to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your natural waist, holding the measuring tape loosely enough to fit comfortably.
- Hips: Drape the measuring tape around the widest part of your hips, resting the tape comfortably against your body.
- Tip: When taking these measurements, be sure not to pull the tape too tight to ensure your best fit.