For over 40 years, the Adrianna Papell Group, a fast-paced New York City based apparel company, has been focused on a single mission: to make every woman feel beautiful. With an artisanal attention to detail, the Adrianna Papell collections are best known for an elegance and flair that empowers women of all ages and silhouettes to feel their very best. Today, the Adrianna Papell brand has a substantial market share in the dress business and is distributed to all leading retailers in the United States. The Adrianna Papell Group has expanded its business across 27 countries through various channels, including free standing stores globally, and is fast growing its brand recognition in other apparel and fashion categories.
Apparel Production Coordinator
The Adrianna Papell Group is looking for talented Production Coordinator for its Sportswear Production Team. Under the direction of the Production Manager, the Production Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of production and the product lifecycle from beginning to end. This is a multi-faceted role that interacts on a daily basis with design, production, and vendors to ensure that garments are priced and manufactured to meet design aesthetic and company quality standards. The ideal candidate acts as the main support for Sportswear Production Team in facilitating cost negotiations, creating and managing orders, following up on the manufacturing of orders to drive the on-time delivery of a quality and profitable product, as well as meeting other goals.
- Facilitate cost negotiations with factories.
- Create cost sheets.
- PO maintenance.
- Review production status report and delivery issues.
- Track samples - photo, showroom, and fit samples.
- Track testing reports and care and content labeling.
- Communicate daily with overseas factories on production orders.
- Operate with design, production and sales team and manage flow of information related to POs, costing, samples, and orders.
- 3-4 years of production experience; women’s apparel preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Production or Fashion Merchandising.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a cross-functional team environment.
- High level computer literacy of Excel and ERP systems, Blue Cherry a plus.
- Excellent communication and verbal skills required.
Please include your resume as a word document or PDF along with few samples of figure sketches, flat sketches, and sample of tech pac to HR@adriannapapell.com